- Game day tickets are purchased through UTC Athletics; they will also provide you with your VIP Parking Passes.
- Your game ticket will have your Skybox number. Only those with a Skybox ticket will be allowed to access suite level. You will exchange your skybox ticket for your access wristband at the Guest Services table in the elevator lobby.
- Liquor may be brought in by Owners (or their Administrative Assistants) ONLY. Guests are welcome to purchase liquor beverages from our Cash Bar on Suite Level 2. Liquor stocking day is WEDNESDAY prior to each game or by appointment.
- Catering orders must be placed by Noon on TUESDAY prior to each game. Our website has been revamped and online ordering will be available. After TUESDAY, owners and guests are welcome to order from our Game Day Menu that is provided in suite, or to visit any of our concession partners.
- No outside Food or Beer is allowed in Skyboxes. We have all you need right here!
- Skybox Owners and their guests are allowed access to their upon gates opening. Food ordering will end at the beginning of the 4th quarter, last call for beverages will occur with 10 minutes remaining of the game.
- Skybox Owners are responsible for all unpaid charges to their suite by their guests.
These policies and procedures help us make your game day experience the very best. Proper staffing and ordering rely on these deadlines. Thank you in advance for helping us make this the best UTC Football season yet! Go Mocs!