In order to enhance safety and expedite fan entry at Finley Stadium events, beginning in January 2018, we are adopting an identical Bag Policy as the University of Tennessee, Knoxville has implemented for all athletic venues, including Neyland Stadium.
Only one clear plastic bag no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear, resealable plastic storage bag per person will be permitted. Fans will also be allowed a small clutch purse not to exceed 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches.
No other bags will be allowed inside Finley Stadium. All items, including clear bags and clutch purses, are subject to search at the gates.
Other prohibited items:
- Alcoholic beverages, cans, bottles and coolers
- Outside food, snacks and beverages
- Radios without headphones
- Open umbrellas
- Video cameras, professional cameras or cameras with detachable lenses
- Stadium seats with arms or pockets
- Folding chairs or camp chairs
- Weapons of any kind, including pocketknives
- Selfie sticks, artificial noisemakers
No items can be left or stored at the gates.
Fans can bring the following items inside athletic venues, provided they meet the size requirement:
- Cushions or seats without arms or pockets
- Small bags with medically necessary items, subject to search
- Diapers and non-medically necessary items for babies and young children should be carried in a clear bag. An infant/child must accompany a diaper bag
- Small cameras, cell phones and binoculars