Tailgating at the First Horizon Pavilion
Fans of the Chattanooga Mocs football team have one of the most unique tailgating opportunities in the nation. Adjacent to Finley Stadium is the First Horizon Pavilion. The old Ross-Meehan Foundry has been renovated into an open-air pavilion which has become a favorite tailgating spot for all Mocs fans.
The First Horizon Pavilion provides a perfect location for fans to enjoy all the traditions of tailgating plus the added amenities provided by the UTC Athletics Department. There is space available to tailgaters inside the pavilion and information on reserving these spaces is available here. However, most fans opt to park in the surrounding lots and stroll through the free activities located inside.
For more information on tailgating, individual or group tickets for UTC football call (423) 266-MOCS (6627).
For a complete list of tailgating guidelines at UTC football games, click here.
Season Long Activities in First Horizon Pavilion (open 2.5 hours before game)
- Private tailgating with power, EPB television connections and more
- Big Screen Televisions available to catch other college football action
- Scrappy's Kids Zone featuring inflatables, free games (Cornhole, Ladder Ball, Giant Jenga, etc.), craft tables, and face tattoos
- Moc Walk by the coaches and football players 2:30 before the game
- Pre-game spirit parade by the Marching Mocs Band and Chattanooga Spirit Squads
Football Group Ticket Information
- 50 or more Tickets = $20 ea.
- 10-49 Tickets = $22.50 ea.
- 50 or more Tickets = $10 ea.
- 10-49 Tickets = $12 ea.
For more information, please call 423-425-5872
Group Skybox Rental Information
Multiple skyboxes are available at Finley Stadium for single game rental. This is perfect for overing an elevated experience for your group of 12-18. Please visit our Skybox Availability Page for more information!